Blaž Pucihar, pianist, composer, arranger
- in 1999 he graduated at the High School of Music in Ljubljana in the class of professor Dubravka Tomšič Srebotnjak at the Academy of Music in Ljubljana with honors
- since 2000 he has worked as an accompanist at the Academy of Music in Ljubljana
- he is founder of The Tulipan Music Society and artist director of the Quartettulipan (flute, harmonica, cello, piano) he also arranges all the repertoire for the group
- as an accompanist he has performed at numerous masterclasses with Pierre-Yves Artaud, Sophie Cherrier, Susan Milan, Liz Goodwin, Giampaolo Pretto, Benoit Fromanger etc.
- German publisher Edition Kossack publishes all his newly written pieces
- In 2004 he publishes »Flute At Play« a collection of 10 melodic pieces for young flutists
- In a year 2006 pianist Blaz Pucihar, clarinetist Bostjan Gombac, bass player Ziga Golob and drumer Kruno Levacic joined together in »Bachology Quartet« performing only pieces of J.S. Bach in a jazz style. Their CD is titled: »Do You Like Bach?«
- Blaz Pucihar is also the artistic director and founder of »LocaMusica« an international summer music school, where many classical musicians from Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia and Monte Negro, Italy and Austria join together and work with respected slovenian teachers on piano, violin, cello and flute.